Mid American Pompon’s reputation for quality events is outstanding. Ask any of the participants, coaches or parents who attend our events – our events are organized, they run on time and are always of the highest quality.
What does your team want from summer camp?
- Team Unity
- Private Practice with a Trained Staff Member
- Great Campus with Air Conditioned Instruction and Performance Facilities
- Separate Programs for Varsity and JV/Middle School Teams
Welcome to Mid American Pompon!
Summer camp is a great way for teams to start the year with fresh routines, team bonding, and memories to last a lifetime. Mid American Pompon takes pride in having the best staff as well as offering the most entertaining and exciting routines for our campers and coaches.
Mid American has it all!!
- Learn one of our overnight summer camp programs instructed at Northwood and Davenport University including:
- Advanced Pompon
- Intermediate Pompon
- Routines are approximately 2 minutes
- Also includes: Warm-up & stretch instruction, pom/dance basics, & kickline instruction.
- Write-up booklet including formations & count by count routine breakdown
- CD copy of music instructed
- Convenient and flexible scheduling for your team! Contact us for more information on day camps.
We’ll see you and your team this summer!
- June 19 – June 22, 2015 – Davenport University
- June 24 – June 27, 2015 – Davenport University
- July 9 – July 12, 2015 – Davenport University
- July 30 – August 2, 2015 – Northwood University
Reservations for the 2015 Mid American Pompon Summer Camps open on April 1, 2015. Information will be posted online at 8:00 am. A completed reservation form and a $500 per team deposit ($300 for additional JV or Middle School Teams), will hold a spot at camp. Team deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable.